Lubricate creaking doors, hinges, handles and locks. All while preventing rust.
Your secret weapon – a multi-purpose superlube that hits the spot. Lubricate liberally to prevent rusting, stop squeaks and displace water to prevent wet connections. We are talking about your engine, people.
What is LM40 Multi-Purpose Spray and how does it work?
LM40 Multi-Purpose Spray is an all-round superhero for home, hobby, workshop, vehicle and industry. It has excellent corrosion protection, rust removing, and water-displacement properties as well as an outstanding lubricating effect.
Download our LM40 technical information sheet to learn more about this superhero product.
Superhero tips when using LM40 Multi-Purpose Spray
How to use LM40 Multi-Purpose Spray DIY
Follow these easy steps to when using this superhero multi-purpose product:
- Remove the LM-40 cap.
- Insert the nozzle to the LM-40 spray button.
- Spray the place to be treated with LM 40 Multi-Purpose Spray.
- Leave it to take effect.
- Remember to wash your hands for 40 seconds after doing DIY work around the house.
Test out the powers of LM40 with a fun experiment:
Soak a Disprin in LM40, drop in the water… and watch it NOT fizz. That’s the level of protection LM40 offers in case you’re ever caught in an evil villain’s underwater kingdom. Or just needing to stop rust in your car.
Uses for LM40 Multi-Purpose Spray
The outstanding multifaceted properties of LM 40 Multi-Purpose Spray make it suitable for thousands of applications in the home, hobby, workshop, and industry:
- Bowden cables, rollers and switches
- Struggling door locks and creaking hinges
- Tight bolts and handles
- Rusty locks and vehicle antennas
- Outside equipment that rusts in open weather
- Training equipment, like the nuts and bolts on your bicycle
- Any place that needs residue removal